Monday, December 14, 2015

29!

Just when I thought it is gonna be just another ordinary day, it turned out to be one of the most celebrated birthdays I had. 😊

What else could be more meaningful than celebrating your special day with the ones you love the most? I had the chance to celebrate mine with my family and with the love of my life, Leo.

Dec.5. My siblings planned a birthday dinner. Their treat. ^__^. We went to a hotel resort somewhere in the city. The place is cozy. Ambiance is relaxing and offers a club-like vibe yet very calm and refreshing. Food is perfect. Authentic korean food it is. Something new and interesting to try. It has been awhile since we last went out complete, hence, making the experience meaningful.

Dec. 6. Honey brought me to a place I've never been before. Harbor View Restaurant. I love the concept of the place. It's basically enjoying sumptuous food with the perfect scenic view by the bay. The calmness of the water gives a perfect delightful mood.

Food is great. So much variations to choose. It was really an experience, indeed.

Dec. 7. Birthday sex.^_^ I literally welcomed my 29th year with a bang! Honey is super sexy. Oozing with sex appeal. It was one of the best sex we had. I'll just leave it there. 😁

This year has been a year worth celebrating. Too many lessons learned. Many experiences worth remembering. And as my age moves to another year forward, I know this will be more interesting year ahead. Aging is truly a privilege.

To honey, thank you for coming into my life. I know I'll be spending more birthdays and the rest of my life with you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment