Monday, March 7, 2016

Best Partner Ever

After my heart-damaging break up with my 4-year relationship, I kind of thought that no one will ever love me, or will even like me.  I'm flawed. Scarred.  Imperfect. Immature. Aloof. Not good-looking. Not that smart. Not that tall. In other words, very much unlikable. I've been rejected couple of times. And so by then, I was slowly accepting the fact that I might be single and lonely for the rest of my life.

But I was wrong.

Just when I thought there's no one for me, you came along. You came in to my life and changed eveything.

You met me when I was at the lowest point of my life. I was at the worse of my worst. You've seen how badly crashed and broken I was then. And yet you chose to pursue me. You chose to fix me. You didn't give up.

You have shown me different perspectives in life. In love. In everything. And the day that we became officially couple is one of the happiest days in my existence.

You are the best partner ever. I feel happy and privileged that I am yours and you are mine. I appreciate eveything about you. Those efforts on your part just to see me. Our everyday exchanges of I Love You's. Our nightly conversation about anything and everything as you drive your way home. Your simple message when you are busy at work. You being patient with me when I'm being maarte. You taking care of me when we're together. The food that you cook for me (kahit minsan feeling mo hindi ako nasasarapan sa luto mo, pero na-a-appreciate ko 'yon). Your selfies. Your song covers on smule and soundcloud. Your hugs. Kisses. Everything!

You are very supportive. You are always there every time I need motivation. You are the one pushing me when I'm about to give up. Making me feel that I can do things I thought I can't. You believed in me.

Honey, you are my inspiration. You are the reason I believe in love again. You are the reason why I believe in my self. Since I have your love my life has changed for the better. I am happier than before and I feel motivated to be better every day.

No words can describe how thankful I am for your love. For everything.

Love is not really a mystery. It is a process like anything else. A process that requires trust, effort, focus and commitment by two willing partners. And Ni, let me tell you this, YOU ARE THE BEST PARTNER EVER.

I love you, LEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment